Friday, October 15, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge

Yesterday after work, we took off towards Cincinnati to visit Great Wolf Lodge. Ryan and I had made plans to take Aubrey back in the summer, but it didn't work out, so instead of losing money on my reservations, we took my parents and nieces along for the fun. I wasn't sure how much fun the adults would have, but I really enjoyed myself. I'm pretty sure that the kids had a great time! When we got there last evening, they were having trick-or-treat for the kids, so we had to do that first so we could get our fill of sugar. Then we headed to the watermark for about an hour. Score bedtime. This morning when we got up, we had breakfast, then headed to the water again. We ate our lunch next to the water so that we didn't waste too much swimming time. We headed back this afternoon.

A good friend of Ryan's came and looked at the truck tonight and we've got a deal worked out on that, now I think I' m going to work on selling the van.

I want to say thank you in advance to everyone who bought tickets to support the benefit and to all those who organized and are cooking and serving the meals. We appreciate all you are doing.

-A

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I looked up that website and the place looks amazing. I never knew it existed. I'm glad you got to take a weekend break.

    gretta

    ReplyDelete