Sunday, October 3, 2010

Trying Them Out

As soon as Aubrey got up Saturday morning, she wanted to put her underwear on. So, we tried them out. I was a little nervous because we were going to my parent' and the school fair parade in New Madison, but I guess you have to start sometime. She did great. No accidents Saturday. She did well today until we got home this evening. She had been trying to have a bowel movement, and was just going little bits, so we had a few dirty pants, no big deal. I had brought her in the house and went back to the van to get the rest of our things, and she had an accident before I got back to the house. A little while later I asked her if she had to potty, she said no, then promptly had another accident. Two in row days, not too bad. I think I'll be In for extra laundry for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are going well. The serom at Church today was about friends and what the meaning of a true friend was, instantly I thought of you and Ryan. Again April We say THANKS for being a true friend and what a blessing you, Aubrey and Ryan have been and continue to be in our lives.
    On a lighter note there always seems to be laurndry to do. I call it job security for a MOM.Ha Ha as if you need more to do.
    Curt, Karen, Conner, Caden and Carson

    ReplyDelete