Saturday, July 24, 2010

Enjoying Life

Ryan and I both worked on Friday and then went to our friends' house - Wade and Jacci - for a wonderful supper and a time to catch up a little. Aubrey and Isaac and Luke played hard and Aubrey fell asleep in the car not long after we left their driveway.

Today we went to the Annie Oakley parade with my parents and niece, Camryn. It was hot, but we found a shady spot where the wind was blowing a little and it wasn't too bad while we were watching the parade.

A friend of Ryan's from college (and his girlfriend) came to visit this afternoon and he and Ryan put up some curtains and a set of blinds for me. Now Ryan is at a bachelor party and I've got the rest of the evening to myself.

Ryan goes back to Wayne Hospital to get blood drawn on Monday and then a trip to Columbus on Tuesday.

We continue to pray for strength for Ryan and that his numbers recover as they are supposed to.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment