Thursday, July 22, 2010

More Platelets

Ryan went to Wayne Hospital for his blood draw again today and stayed all day for more platelets. They like to keep him above 10, but he was 18 today and they called Columbus and the clinic said that they want to try to keep him above 20 now, so he had to stay for a bag of platelets; he got home around 3:30. It didn't take quite as long as it did on Monday.

My mom came today and helped me finish cleaning up in the house; I've been wanting to do some "spring" cleaning. It was a little late, but at least I got it done :) I finally got my office put back together. Ever since Ryan got me my new bookshelf for mother's day I've been wanting to get my books organized and the room rearranged, but I would do a little and then get sidetracked - everything got put back in its place today.

We were blessed to have several of Ryan's friends here tonight helping clean some things up around the house and the barn. They worked for almost 3 hours and made a huge dent in some of the projects that we've been talking about getting done. Thank you so much guys!

Aubrey even got to have a few visitors tonight, Greta and Landyn came over with their moms tonight (both of their dads were here working) and the three of them played on the swingset and with tractors for a long time. It didn't take much to get Aubrey in bed tonight, she was tired!

Thank you God for great friends and family.

-A

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing to have your mom and friends to help get things done around the house. Many hands make light work!

    diana

    ReplyDelete