Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Moving Along

Things are going well here at the Wulber household. Ryan went to Wayne Hospital yesterday to get his blood drawn - both the lines on his picc line were closed so it took them a while to get orders and such to be able to work on it to get it opened. They finally got things fixed and he got a bag of platelets and was home about 4:30 - so much for doing anything yesterday :)

I on the other hand, was very productive. With my mom's help, I got my upstairs cleaned and got two rooms downstairs cleaned. I also mowed the yard and later I cleaned out my van and even washed all the bugs off the front. I'm in a cleaning mood for some reason. I am trying to get my office straightened out - I plan to have it done by the end of the week.

Ryan and I worked on the swingset a little on Saturday, but haven't had the chance to get back at that yet, but another couple of hours and we think we'll have that finished. We are getting new doors and handles installed as I type on our porch and the back of the house. I'm excited to get that done! Our bricks are almost finished - Chris just has to come back and wash everything down. We're checking projects off our list, unfortunately the summer is also dwindling - there's more that I want to do!

Ryan goes back to Wayne to get his blood drawn again Thursday. His hemoglobin was 9 yesterday and his white count was still down at .24. We are praying for his platelets to come up on their own by Thursday and that his white count is still under control. We go back to Columbus next Tuesday to see Dr. Devine and figure out how things will play out.

Ryan went to work this morning and worked half a day and he's working on scheduling some more student visits before school starts - I think he's ready to head back to school and get some routine, me too!

We prayed for a miracle Sunday and we're living every day as if that's coming true. Please continue to pray for healing with us.

-A

2 comments:

  1. Psalm 91:14&15 says, "If you'll hold on to me for dear life, says
    God, I'll get you out of any trouble. I'll give you the best of care if you'll only get to know and trust me. Call me and I'll answer, be at your side in bad times. I'll rescue you, then throw you a party." I'm praying for a miracle for you.
    Love, Carolyn
    Carolyn Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your family get prayers from us everyday, and will continue to until Ryan is completely healed!

    ReplyDelete