Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Back to Work

I went back to work today. When the alarm went off, I didn't want to get up, but once I got moving I was ok. I even had time to stop at McDonalds for coffee. Not quite as good as Starbucks in Columbus, but it will have to do. I got a lot done today, but there's still things to catch up on now that I'm back in the office.

Ryan went down to school today. He saw his juniors and seniors and visited some of the teachers in his department. He left when I left and didn't get home until about 5 minutes after I did. I don't know what he did all day, but I guess he stayed busy.

When we got home tonight, Aubrey helped me pull some weeds from one of my back flower beds. Well, she helped pick up the mulch while I pulled weeds. She wanted a shovel of her own and she wanted to scoop up the mulch and put it in the wheelbarrow. That didn't last too long because she had her baby and stroller outside and she was also tormenting Georgia, our cat. While we were eating supper, she asked to take a bath and go night night. She must have been worn out by all that work outside as well :)

Today felt normal. I pray that God continues to walk us through the next several weeks as Ryan will undergo tests to make sure everything is working and we also pray that he continues to feel well.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment