Thursday, April 29, 2010

Housework

Ryan isn't supposed to be doing much around the farm - no mowing grass, no driving tractors, no going out in the fields or working on machinery, so I figured he'd probably need to have some inside jobs for a while. He was supposed to hang Aubrey's swing today, he needed rope that we didn't have, so we got that tonight; we'll see how that process goes tomorrow. He had to wash and dry two loads of laundry, but I neglected to tell him that he could fold them, so they were waiting for me in the basket when I got home. At least they were washed and dried! He was also supposed to pick up his piles off the table, and in the living room. The table looked ok, but I think he forgot the living room. I think I'm going to have to give him some better training.

When Aubrey and I got home we headed to Menards to get some edgers for our flower beds and look at swing set designs. Believe it or not, the materials list was cheaper than what the ad said. We printed a few to think about, but we're still not sure what we're going to do.

That's about all of our excitement for the day!

-A

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear things are going well and you're able to get back to a closer-to-normal way of life! What a blessing! We continue to pray for all three of you daily, and we really appreciate your updates on the blog. Keep the good news coming :)

    Blessings,
    Jill S.

    "Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep His promise." -Hebrews 10:23

    ReplyDelete