Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Busy Day

Ryan was very busy today. He ventured away from the house all on his own because I had work to do and couldn't go with him. There was a part at Apple's that they needed and he wanted Maid-Rites for lunch, so he made his rounds and then brought lunch home. I was busily working on a booklist that I've been trying to finish for about 2 weeks. I will be done with it tomorrow!

Ryan was also reading the Rural King ad and found some good deals in there. So, after I finished working and we picked up Aubrey from Sandy's, we headed to Muncie. We were gone until 9:30 and Ryan's still up! He didn't have any nap today.

I think he's feeling well, but he'll probably have an excuse that he needs to sleep in the car on the way to Columbus. We head there tomorrow for another appointment.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment