Saturday, May 1, 2010

FFA State Convention

Sorry no blog post last night. After I got home from work, we took Aubrey to my mom and dad's house and then Ryan and I went to Columbus (we just love the town so much!). Ryan had a student getting his State Degree for FFA and so he wanted to be there this morning to watch him receive that honor. We drove over last night and ate at Red Lobster and then stayed overnight and slept in this morning (I was glad for that chance). We then went to the FFA convention and took some pictures and then headed back home.

I have to go to Columbus 3 days this week - 2 for work and 1 to take Ryan to the doctor, I can do this drive in my sleep, I think, but I probably won't try it ;)

Ryan must be getting his appetite back - he's on the couch eating popcorn after having a pork chop, ribs, salad, and other sides for supper tonight. He asked if I wanted popcorn after I told him today that I need to stop snacking so that I can lose some weight. I think he was being mean.

We plan to go church again tomorrow and Ryan seems to be doing great. Appointment in Columbus on Tuesday again - bone marrow biopsy this week.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment