Friday, May 21, 2010

More Work to Do

Ryan had some money to spend for work and so he went back there this morning to find more tools to order for his class. While he was doing that, I finished mulching around my flower beds - I got it all done! Thanks to Taylor and Ryan's dad for coming over and putting loads of mulch in my gator. After that I had some errands to run, Ryan was home so he went along with me.

We got everything done and home just in time to get Aubrey picked up from the Broering's. She went a played with our neighbor Gretta today. Gretta is just about 3 weeks older than Aubrey and they had a blast. We have a graduation party tonight, one tomorrow, 3 on Sunday, and a birthday party on Sunday. I think it might be a busy weekend!

-A

1 comment:

  1. The good news is most encouraging. Prayer does work, as does a positive attitude & the support of so many. My stem cell transplant is June 7, & you are my inspiration!

    Sharon McKenny
    MVCTC

    ReplyDelete