Sunday, May 16, 2010

Flower Beds

Last night we got edgers put around 2/3 of my flower bed around the front porch. My mom actually did most of it while I mulched in the back flower beds and my dad and Ryan put up the porch swing and drove Aubrey around on the gator.

Today we went to church and then to my parents' house for lunch with the family. Aubrey napped after lunch and when we got home I work outside in the flowerbeds again for about 45 minutes. Aubrey and Ryan played inside with her tractors and her tent.

I'm thinking that I might actually get to sit down and watch some TV tonight because I have a few more things to clean off my desk and then I'm done for the evening!

One of the passages we read this morning at church included Matthew 6:33-34: "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Ryan having cancer has actually brought many of the passages in the Bible that I've always known to be so much more true to me. God has provided everything that we have needed over the past year. We are so blessed by him and his servants that our friends and family have been.


Aubrey enjoyed ice cream at lunch today!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment