Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Healing

Ryan was still a little sore from his bone marrow biopsy yesterday so he took it easy today. I know that he drove over to the bank, picked up all the tractors he bought for Aubrey the other day, and swept the porch - otherwise, I don't know if he did anything else today. Until Aubrey and I got home, that is. I wanted to finished weeding my back flower beds and put preen down before the rain came tonight. I got all that done and we actually ate supper at a decent hour and so I decided to get the flowers planted in the beds as well. Ryan was pushing Aubrey in her swing and taking her for gator rides while I was doing all of this. She got to bed a little later than normal, but I got all the flowers planted in my back beds - they were the weediest, the front ones are bigger, but won't take so much time to get ready.

We continue to pray that we get good news from the biopsy and that next week's events go well.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment