Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Normal Day

I would say that today is probably about as normal as they get. Ryan seems to be feeling great and so we expect to get good results from the bone marrow biopsy on Tuesday. We went to church this morning and then to my parents for lunch. When we got back home, Aubrey and Ryan went visiting while I worked on paying bills and trying to make the mounting pile of laundry disappear - I'm still working on that. Aubrey and Ryan are playing hide and seek with her tent and tunnel from Easter.

We continue to pray that Ryan's strength and healing goes as planned.


-A

2 comments:

  1. We are so happy to hear that "normal" days are returning for your family. April-in an earlier post you said Ryan may need some more training on inside chores...let me know when this training will take place I will be more than happy to send my husband over.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, love the picture! And so very happy to hear that things are going pretty good for you guys! Aubrey is as cute as ever and Ryan looks like he is getting his spunk back with his shitty grin - yep, I think things are getting closer to normal for you guys! We will keep praying and praying for all of you!

    God bless,
    Alan, Vickie, Simon and Eli

    ReplyDelete