Thursday, May 6, 2010

Shopping

Ryan went shopping today. He has something up his sleeve for mother's day and told me that he needed 3 hours of shopping time today. I think he was gone about that long. Ryan is feeling well and we went to his FFA banquet at CTC tonight, he enjoys seeing his students and talking to parents.

Aubrey is the big story of today. She woke up at 2:00 this morning and she had gotten sick. Before 3:30, she got sick 2 more times - that's 3 sheet changes and also means that I ran out of mattress pads, the final sheet had to go by itself until I got some laundry done. At 3:30, she had been asleep for about 20 minutes while I rocked her in the chair and so I laid her down. She slept until 7:30 and then got up bright and chipper. I thought she had better go to the doctor and since I was already staying home with her, I figured I might as well take her. Good thing I did. The doctor said the stomach virus is going around and that she'd probably get diarrhea, she did. She's also been coughing quite a bit lately and the doctor said she has bronchitis. She now has to use a breathing machine and take 2 other medicines for a week or so. She seems to be feeling ok though.

I'm tired so its time to head to bed!

-A

1 comment:

  1. I am continuing to pray for all of you. I'm glad things are getting back to normal. Have a Happy Mother's Day, April!
    ~Jacci

    ReplyDelete