Friday, May 28, 2010

Eating Mexican

We get together with Ryan's Uncle Don and Aunt Charlotte every once in a while to eat Mexican. After we came home from Columbus I told Ryan I was ready to eat Mexican when he felt like he could handle it. We went to eat Mexican tonight. It was very good and the company was good too, Aubrey didn't really want to sit still, so we ended up going outside for a while, but it worked out.

Ryan had to go to the dentist today and then he ran some errands, I don't really know what all he did today. When I got home with Aubrey, he rode the gator with her and pushed her in her swing while I raked up some old grass in the yard and started weeding my flower beds. The preen is working great, not too many weeds at all. After supper, I finished up outside.

Please pray for Aubrey, she has been coughing so hard the last couple of nights that it is making her sick. She is back on the breathing machine and taking an antihistamine and cough medicine. I hate drugging her up, but she can't quit coughing to get to sleep.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment