Sunday, August 1, 2010

Home Again

Sorry it took me so long to post that we are home, again. We got home around 7 last evening and unpacked a few things. Aubrey went for a snack and I found that I had an infestation of ants! When I moved a few more things, I found that I also had a mouse or the evidence of a mouse. If it returns tonight - it will be no longer! I spent most of today cleaning out the pantry and Russell put a new piece of wood in the back to reinforce and cover the holes. I put out lots of traps. I still have ants, but I've moved everything until we can get that problem taken care of.

Ryan slept a lot today. He feels ok, just doesn't have hardly any energy at all. I'm taking him to Wayne Hospital tomorrow for a blood draw - hopefully his platelets are staying up and he won't need an infusion.

We pray for strength for Ryan.

-A

1 comment:

  1. We are praying for Ryan and your family every day. Our whole church is praying for you all and we love you very much!

    ReplyDelete