Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to Sandy's

Aubrey went back to Sandy's (her baby-sitter) for the first time since June today. It took her less than 10 minutes to decide that she'd rather stay and play than hang on Mommy and then she was gone. I called her around lunchtime to see how she was doing - she asked me to come pick her up and I told her later on and she seemed ok with that :)

I worked yesterday, delivering books and meeting new teachers. I was tired at the end of the day - I didn't sleep very well last night. I'm taking care of some things down at CTC today and then Aubrey and I will probably play on her swingset this afternoon.

She went to a horse sale with Grandpa and Auntie Rachel today, I'm sure she's having a ball!

-A

3 comments:

  1. I bet Aubrey was able to expend some of that extra energy she's had lately at Sandy's! Hope you can get some rest in the next couple of days!

    Love,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of you a lot this week.

    gretta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine how hard it would be to relax. But you have to keep yourself strong for Aubrey. I am glad she is back at Sandy's, I am sure Landyn liked it, and you were able to go to work. It was nice seeing you at school!
    In our Prayers,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete