Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Rough Night

Ryan had a rough night after I posted last evening. After finishing his supper, he wasn't able to keep it down and then things got a little worse from there. He was coughing and getting sick so much that his pain flared up again so he was in a large amount of pain. We had the nurse come out and she gave him some extra meds and that helped calm him. He slept ok - waking up about 3 times over night.

This morning he was running a fever and his breathing is labored. He is still coughing a lot of stuff up and is uncomfortable.

I pray for him to be comforted.

-A

3 comments:

  1. I pray for Ryan to be comforted and feeling better. If there is anything you need......please let me know. Your in my thoughts & prayers.

    Joyce Goff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that God's love encircles your family as Ryan fights this fever/cough/pain.

    Sharon McKenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of prayers your way...

    Jeremy and Lisa

    ReplyDelete