Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Recovering

Ryan is still scheduled to get his blood drawn every Monday and Thursday at Wayne Hospital. He went yesterday morning, I dropped him off at 8:00. He called around 10 and said that he would have to get blood and platelets, both counts were low. No big deal - I'd pick him up around 6 or so after I picked up Aubrey at my parents. So, I finished up my work in the office, then went back home to mow the yard. I talked to him again around 1:00, he was just getting started with his first of two bags of blood and his picc line wasn't working, so each bag was going to take 3 hours! He called again around 5 and the second bag was going. I finally picked him up at 7:45 - what a long day.

He and I were both frustrated that a whole day was wasted there, but he was feeling a bit tired and the blood helped. He is still having some pain in his shoulder. He thinks it is a nerve, but it really bothers him sometimes. Please pray that his pain will be gone and that he builds strength each and every day. Our big birthday party for Aubrey is on Sunday!

-A

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you, hoping Ryan continues feeling better everyday. Praying for u all.
    Julie mvctc

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The angel of the Lord emcamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them." -Psalm 34:7

    Praying the angel of the Lord surrounds you all today and gives you strength and peace!
    -Jill

    ReplyDelete