Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Nice Day

Today was a good day. We got up around 8:00 this morning, slept in a little bit :) Aubrey and I lounged on the couch and Ryan worked on cleaning his desk out. Then he and Aubrey played for a while when I took a shower. Then Ryan escaped outside, never to be seen again - ha ha. There were people here working again today, so he had to be outside checking things out, making sure everyone was ok. Later on, we left for Greenville to do a little banking and get some milk. Ryan and Aubrey both slept on the way to town. Aubrey napped when we got home and Ryan spent a couple hours outside before coming in to eat lunch and read up on some brake literature, sounds interesting to me!

When Aubrey got up we played outside, then Ryan's parents came for a visit. After supper Ryan took a short walk with Aubrey and I.

He is feeling better each and every day, and we continue to pray that God blesses as we take this one day at a time.

-A

1 comment:

  1. We're finally back home again in Pennsylvania. I was really concerned after I read Wednesday's post, and didn't get a chance to see the Friday one until now, so this I am celebrating with you! Praise God for good days! We pray there are many more.

    ReplyDelete