Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Football Game

Aubrey went to Sandy's again this morning. I mowed the yard and took my van to the dealership to get a couple things looked at. This afternoon we picked Kaitlyn up at school and went to watch my cousin Justin play football. He only got to play a few minutes, but he played center and on one of the plays that he passed the ball, his team scored a touchdown!

We had a good time, Aubrey fell asleep on the way home because she only had a 45 minute nap today.

I would appreciate prayers for my sleeping patterns; I've been going to sleep fine, but having trouble sleeping all through the night so I toss and turn in the early morning then fall back asleep and when it is time to get up, I'm not rested.

-A

2 comments:

  1. Hi April,

    Glad you guys were able to go and enjoy the football game. We will try and pray for you nightly as we go to sleep that you will get peaceful and restoring rest.

    Maybe before you go to sleep, when you are praying, claim this verse for yourself:

    "I will lie down and sleep in peace for the Lord is my protection." Psalm 4:8

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for restful sleep is being sent your way. As are prayers for strenght and comfort.
    We love you!

    ReplyDelete