Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another New Week

We begin again, each Monday marks another week where I realize that Ryan isn't here anymore and that life is changing without him, but moving forward. That is somewhat bittersweet because I know that he'd want us to be moving forward and while we're not forgetting him, we are learning to do things without him and I don't want that to happen.

This is a busy week for me at work - I'm in school buildings four of the five days and I worked late tonight. I deserved it though because I took off at 10:30 yesterday to take Aubrey to watch Ron race her favorite horse, Kaptain. He (the horse) unfortunately didn't do well in the race, but it was fun to go see Auntie Rachel and Grandpa.

Today Sandy took the kids to the park and Aubrey said she had fun. She now wants to go out and play on her swings, but I need to eat supper still. Guess we have a little time before she needs to head to bed, so we'll probably get to swing :)

-A

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine how hard it is to get used to you and Aubrey's new "normal" daily activities. But Ryan would not want it any other way! You are in my thoughts often and I hope my prayers of strength and comfort are finding you in your times of need.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete