Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Slowing Down

I think that things are finally slowing down for us. I have been home "on time" for two evenings in a row now. That means that I have caught up on a few things around the house, there is still a lot left to do! I have also been able to play outside with Aubrey a little bit. Last week, I was so busy that I didn't feel like I had time to go outside and play with her. I know, we need to be living for the moment, but when there are stacks of paper in the mail that need to be completed for the future, it is a little difficult.

Aubrey's friend Landyn came over tonight and played for a little while. You would think that they haven't seen each other forever, but they see each other every day at Sandy's house. They were extremely excited :)

I have been sleeping a little better, in fact, last night I went to bed at 9:30, may just do that again tonight. Both Aubrey and I are fighting colds or sinus junk or something right now, so that wears you out anyway. Thank you all for continuing to check on us and pray for us.

-A

3 comments:

  1. Our girls have the same thing...still praying you sleep soundly and wake up refreshed. We'll keep up on you and call when things settle down so they can play.

    Lisa and Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to read that you are getting some rest. You need it! I am sure that Aubrey enjoyed having Landyn over to play, it is so wonderful to know that you are surrounded by such an amazing support system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also sometimes noticed that I sleep better if I go to bed before or near 10 at my optimal tired time, rather than waiting until 11 or past. Then it may take me until 1 to fall asleep. So helpful...praying for you and hoping more rest comes your way.

    gretta

    ReplyDelete