Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Quiet Week

So far, this has been a quiet week. We've kept ourselves busy, but not running around too much. On Tuesday, I had a workshop and so I didn't get home from work until after 6:00, luckily, Sandy fed Aubrey supper so I didn't have to worry about that right away when I got home. Yesterday and today I worked a little long and we played outside on the swing set tonight when we got home. Aubrey also had to help me deliver some books tonight for an International Reading Association project I am working on.

This weekend is the Wulber Doo and we've got some of Ryan's family coming in from Virginia, so it will be fun to visit with them some.

-A

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the weekend! Praying things are going smoothly and you guys are making the transistion w/ God's grace.-Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls are excited to play with Aubrey at the Doo! ~Jeremy and Lisa

    ReplyDelete