Monday, September 13, 2010

A New Week

On Saturday afternoon Aubrey and I, my parents went along too, went to Hillsboro to visit our friends Curtis and Karen and their 3 boys. We had planned to go to their fair with them, but when we got to their house, it was starting to rain, so we visited a while and then decided just to go into town and have supper. We ate Mexican, it was very good!

Sunday morning, we went to church with them and had the honor to witness Curtis get baptized; I'm sure that Ryan was watching from Heaven and rejoicing with God and the angels. It was bittersweet for me. I was very glad to be there, but I wish that Ryan could have been sitting beside me.

Today I had to go to Columbus for a meeting and so Aubrey got to go to Mamaw and Papaw's house. She rode the gator and lost Lilly (they found her).

I need rest; please pray that this week will not be too stressful and that I can get some extra sleep in.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment