Saturday, September 11, 2010

Running Around

Well, more acurately, I was driving around - all day. I had a lawyer's appointment yesterday morning to get things started to take care of Ryan's will. After that, I had to drive to Greenville and meet Rachel and Aubrey at the doctor's office because Aubrey had her two year check-up yesterday. I was expecting her to get a flu shot, they didn't have those yet, but lucky for Aubrey, they did have the Hib shot that they had been out of at 15 months so she got a shot anyways!

Rachel took Aubrey to McDonalds for lunch, but I couldn't stay, I had to drive to Piqua and go to the social security office to take care of the social security issues. I got home around 3:00 - Aubrey was napping, after visiting with Rachel for a while, I got a little work done before Aubrey woke up a little after 5 - a 3 hour nap!

After Aubrey got up, we went to some friends' house and make pizza sandwiches and roasted marshmallows over the fire. We got home late last night and Aubrey slept in until after 8 this morning.

My mom came this morning and helped me clean out my pantry area and clean up the summer kitchen. I also cleared some things out of my kitchen. I feel better when things are organized!

2 comments:

  1. I think we all feel better when things are organized. It sounds as if you've been super busy lately! I'm glad to see you back to work - but don't forget to take time for yourself. Still praying for you,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Maggie said, you are one busy lady! However take her words of advice and make time for yourself! You will always be in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete