Saturday, September 18, 2010

Picking Pumpkins


Tonight we went to Justin and Tricia's house. We visited for a while, then Tricia and I took Brooklynn and Aubrey (Tricia's friend Mindy and her two boys went along as well) to get some pumpkins from a neighbor's "patch" down the road. When we got back to their house, the kids painted the pumpkins, and themselves, and the table, and me! They had a great time. They also amused themselves riding on Brooklynn's Barbie jeep and Emmitt and Owen's gator.

We left there a little after 8 tonight and Aubrey fell asleep almost immediately. She needed a bath though, so I had to wake her when we got home to take her bath. That went ok, she wasn't too whiney. She didn't get to read a story or rock before going to bed though since it was so late.

I didn't get as much cleaning done around the house as I wanted to today, but I got my desk a little more organized than it was and I tried to make a list of things that I need to be working on, so I feel a little better about the mound that was about to move itself from my desk to the floor!

-A

1 comment:

  1. That looks like the same pumpkin "patch" that we got our pumpkins from! Wish we could've ran into eachother. I would love to see and chat with Aubrey -- the way her adorable pictures look, she could make anyone laugh. She must get that from her daddy!

    Still praying for you as always!
    Alan, Vickie, and boys

    ReplyDelete