Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lazy Sunday

I love Sundays! I took over Ryan's job of sleeping on my parents' couch this afternoon. I put Aubrey down for her nap after lunch and I was reading and my eyes got tired. I decided to just put the book down and rest them for a while; this is pretty unusual for me - I don't nap much, but it felt good.

After Aubrey finished her nap, we went to watch Kaitlyn cheer for the football game at Tri-Village, then headed home.

Aubrey was still a little tired and I think hungry because she cried most of the way home, but seemed find once we got here. She had her bath and went to bed, pretty quickly after supper.

I think we're having a "normal" week this week. I pray for Ron and Russell and they will be working on shelling the corn and planting wheat this week. I pray for rest and peace for Aubrey and I.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment