Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 3

3 days down, only 97 more to Transplant +100. Ryan said that the doctors told him to keep up the good work that things looked like they were going right as of right now. He is creating a lot of saliva and so he spits a lot, but otherwise he says that he doesn't really feel any other side effects. I pray that continues to go well.

Ryan's sister Rachel came to visit him today, he enjoyed the company; although I heard he slept through part of her visit. He will probably sleep through parts of my visits tomorrow and Sunday, but I guess that's all part of it.

Not much else going on today.

-A

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ryan & April
    Thinking of you and praying for you and your family.
    Love,
    Russ & Kathy Clark

    But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me, my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. Psalm 3:3

    ReplyDelete