Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Quiet Day

I don't think much happened today. It sounds to me like Ryan got some rest and visited with a few people. Thanks Jeremy and Lisa for visiting and I think Ryan had a couple phone calls to keep him busy as well. Ryan's white count stayed at 300 today and his hemoglobin went up from yesterday. His platelets dropped from 48 to 42, so not a huge drop. The platelets help clot the blood so if they stay up there is less chance for him to get a nosebleed.

Ryan's throat seems to be getting better and he has a few spots in his mouth that are bothering him still, but he's trying to eat a few more things than soup and pudding. When Aubrey and I skyped with him earlier, he had just gotten his supper and was trying penne pasta which he said was made with rigatoni noodles :)

I'm working at my office tomorrow and then heading back to Columbus for the week. I pray that God is holding each of us (all our readers included) in his safe hands.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment