Saturday, March 13, 2010

Internet Trouble

I tried to blog last night, but I couldn't get my computer to hit the wireless network in the apartment, so I had to wait to use Ryan's here at the hospital this morning. I think I have a setting wrong, but it won't let me change anything. The computer is like Aubrey - it has a mind of its own! :)

Ryan is finished with his radiation, he only got sick 1 time out of six treatments, so he thought he did ok with that. There's still a chance he could get some mouth sores, but we're praying that he doesn't. The chemo started this morning at 9:00 and it is a 12 hour dose. He gets the same drug all day long, but several different bags of it - each one goes in over an hour and 15 minutes.

After today, he gets 2 days off to rest before the transplant is scheduled for Tuesday.

I'm not sure that I'll be able to blog again until tomorrow, so I'll post updates again later tomorrow - I've got to figure out my computer's issues :0

Thank you for the continued prayers and mail, Ryan tells me how much mail he gets each day.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment