Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Nice Day

Ryan was up to tell Aubrey and I by when we were ready to leave this morning. He then called me on my way to work to find out if we had any bacon - Dr. Devine told him to fatten up before he came in next Tuesday, so he was following orders :) I guess he then decided that he felt well enough to head down to school to see how things were going there. I think he visited with Sam Custer and stopped in to see his senior students during their lab period.

He came home and napped and then went along with Aubrey and I to the grocery. We had a nice supper at Bob Evans, where Aubrey was as ornery as ever!

I think he's pretty worn out now, he's "watching tv" with his eyes closed.

It was a nice day home and we thank God for these days that we can enjoy together.

-A

4 comments:

  1. That's funny, Jeremy "watches TV" with his eyes closed too! Good to hear you all had a good day. Our prayers are with you guys.

    (Lisa H.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad to hear that things are progressing well. You continue to be in our prayers. Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. Mike M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. April and Ryan, Please know that you are in our constant prayers. I have a gas card application form that I'd like to email to you. When you can, email me the address where you can access it and print it off. Once you do that, you can send it in and will receive $75 worth of free gas. My email address at work is rgreen@mvctc.com. Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. April, you may have to take his keys away from him. Waid

    ReplyDelete